University Housing Updates:
Attention students interested in applying for Session II summer housing – the online application process will be available until noon on Friday, June 28.
ACADEMIC YEAR 13/14 online housing contracting WILL NOT be available from July 5-14. Housing contracting will resume at 8 am on July 15. Please don’t delay in getting your housing contracting complete.
HOUSING CONTRACT ASSIGNMENTS FOR FALL 2013 – Room assignment emails are scheduled to be out July 15, 2013. Residence Hall general move in information will be available at this site as well.
Residence Halls will open for Fall 2013 on Saturday, August 17 at 9 am. Move in is available from 9 am – 10 pm on August 17 and 10 am – 10 pm on August 18.
UNIVERSITY HOUSING ONLINE CONTRACTING IS AVAILABLE FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2013/14
Family housing applications are now available online. Click on the "APPLY HERE" button.
The Department of University Housing maintains and oversees Pittsburg State University's residence halls. University Housing provides safe, attractive, and comfortable residential facilities and a well balanced, attractive, food service program, both competitively priced.
The residence halls provide an environment which enhances students intellectual and social development. Each building is staffed with student oriented professionals and paraprofessionals. Summer programs include housing for students, camps and conferences requiring campus housing.
The mission of University Housing is to support the university community by providing a comfortable, developmental living and learning environment for students.
- To offer clean, safe, attractive, and comfortable physical facilities.
- To provide a well balanced, attractive food service program at a competitive price.
- To develop physical and social communities that enhance the growth and development of students.
- To foster a Residence Hall system which focuses on creating a community atmosphere.
- To create an environment inclusive to all people promoting a commitment to diversity and acceptance.
- To create an environment that enhances the educational experience.
- To employ a student oriented professional and paraprofessional staff.
- To empower students in decision-making and involvement opportunities.
- To maintain fiscal integrity through effective budgeting, long and short range planning and effective use of resources.