HRS has partnered with Worlds of Fun, Silver Dollar City and Coco Key Water Resort to offer online discounted tickets. Pittsburg State University is a 2016 Worlds of Fun/Oceans of Fun, Silver Dollar City/White Water and Coco Key Water Resort Corporate Partner! That means you have access to a private discount on season passes and tickets for the upcoming season. This Corporate Partner discount is greater than any available public discount and is a free benefit we are offering to PSU employees.
Purchasing tickets is as simple as 1, 2, 3:
1. Visit: worldsoffun.com
2. Contact HRS for the Password. Enter the password in the top right corner:
3. Shop and save on tickets and season passes from the convenience of your home or office. The best part is that when you purchase season passes and tickets online, you print them instantly from your home or office.
For additional information visit www.worldsoffun.com. For the current Operating Schedule, please visit http://www.worldsoffun.com/hours-directions.
If you have any questions regarding this program, please feel free to contact Worlds of Fun at (816) 454-4545(816) 454-4545. When you call, be sure to mention that Pittsburg State University is participating in the E-Ticket Program.
Silver Dollar City Schedule
2016 Corporate Discount Ticket Prices for Silver Dollar City, White Water and Showboat Branson Belle
To purchase tickets for Silver Dollar City, Showboat Branson Belle and White Water:
1. Visit: http://store.silverdollarcity.com
2. Contact HRS for the Promo Code. Enter promo code on the right under Discount Promo Code, click Apply.
3. Follow the online instructions.
White Water Schedule
Showboat Branson Belle Schedule
To purchase tickets:
1. Go direct to our online store 24/7 at https://tickets.cocokeykansascity.com
2. Enter the personalized Store Name: PSU
To express appreciation to the valued service that employees of state government provide, the Division of Personnel along with other state agencies, developed a State Employee Discount Program. The State Thanks And Recognition (STAR) project is an employee discount program designed to provide state employees with the opportunity to take advantage of their employment status by receiving discounts on goods and services. The STAR project will showcase discounts and local deals that are available to all state employees (possible limitations or restrictions may be applied). These discounts may be used solely at the discretion of each employee.