Recommended Immunizations for University Students include:

  • Hepatitis A

Where should I begin to look for my immunization records?

If you or your parents do not have a record of your immunizations, we suggest you check with your personal physician, your high school or your county health department.

Allergy Injection Services

PSU students who have started an allergy desensitization program (allergy shots) with an allergist can have their injections administered at Student Health Services. Students must furnish the allergy extract prescribed by their allergist, either by bringing it in or having the allergist send it to us. Extract must be accompanied by your physician’s instructions for handling missed or late injections and recommendations for adjusting the dosage if you have a reaction. Vials of extract must be labeled with:

  • Patient’s name
  • Name of antigens in each vial
  • Dosage instructions
  • Dilution
  • Extract expiration date
  • Preservatives in each vial

Student Health Services does not offer allergy testing.
There is a one time fee per semester to receive allergy injections. Call (620) 235-4452 for more information.