All students must verify their enrollment each semester if receiving financial aid of any kind, including:
- Athletic scholarship for tuition and/or on-campus housing
- State of Kansas scholarship
- University scholarships, including Academic Achievement Award, Diversity, departmental, etc.
- Private donor scholarships
- Student loans, subsidized or unsubsidized
- Perkins loan
- Nursing loan
- Federal grants - Pell, ACG, SMART, TEACH, FSEOG, etc.
- Kansas Comprehensive Grant
Verification MUST be completed before financial aid funds will be credited to a student's account. A student may verify enrollment as early as two weeks prior to the start of each semester.
Loan Entrance Interview Counseling
First-time borrowers at PSU, and repeat borrowers changing from a FFELP (bank) lender to a Direct Loan through the Department of Education, must complete Entrance Interview Counseling and a Master Promissory Note (MPN) before loan funds can be disbursed. Links are listed below.
Loan Exit Interview Counseling
All borrowers are required to complete Exit Counseling once they complete their education or withdraw from school. Please use the appropriate link listed below, depending on whether you received lender loans or direct loans while attending PSU.