Hurry! First 50 to register for Gorilla Dash challenge will receive a FREE t-shirt!
Race starts at 8 am. on April 27, 2013
- Cost (single): $15
- Cost (Team): $65
- High School (Single): $10
- High School (Team): $50
- T-shirt on race day: $10
Present ID at Registration table on the day of the challenge (Cash or check)
- The singles division will be divided into three age groups
- 18 and under, 19-30, 31+
- The team division will compete in the same age bracket
- Awards will be given to the fastest time in each age group
- An award will be given to the PSU Activity and ROTC Team with the fastest time.
- All awards will be presented to the individual(s) at their earliest convenience.
For any addition information, questions, or if you need assistance, please refer to our Facebook page www.facebook.com/PittsburgStateGorillaDash2013
Gorilla Dash Highlights
The Gorilla Dash is a 5K obstacle course that teams compete against each other. The course was developed as a health and wellness event by the 2013 Senior class.
The event would increase awareness of the ROTC program and have a secondary effort of recruiting.
The Gorilla Dash’s obstacles included: Mud pits, Tire flips, HUMVEE pull, carry water cans, one rope bridge crossing, Log hurdles, and balance beams. The Cadet Battalion has committed to making this an annual event.