Skip header navigation
Colonel Terry Todd
- Colonel Todd was a member of the Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity, and played basketball for 3 years. Received a Bachelor of Science in Physical Education and earned a commission as a 2LT.
- Served on active duty at Ft. Gordon, GA, and Ft. Monmouth, NJ for two and a half years
- While at Ft. Monmouth, NJ, he served in the Foreign Liaison Office and then as Aide-de-Camp to General H. McD. Brown the Commandant of the Signal School.
- Upon separation from active duty he returned to Pittsburg State and received a Masters Degree in Physical Education.
- Continued his military career as XO and later Company Commander in the 89th Training Division Army Reserve. In 1984, was promoted to Colonel and was assigned as the Chief of the Combat Service Support Division of the 1st MTC.