LTC Kenneth Hutchison
Mr. Josh Shay
Phone: (620) 235-4859 Fax: (620) 235-4862
• Enlisted in the Army, obtained rank of Master Sergeant in Armor and served as First Sergeant.
• Commissioned in Armor as a Distinguished Military Graduate from PSU in 1956.
• Service includes tours with the the Army General Staff; the 7th Army Training Command, and the 2nd Army General Staff.
• Served and commanded the Armor Training Brigade, the 7th Army Training Command and served as Assistant Commandant, US Army Armor School.
• Colonel Coffman has credit for 4 combat tours and 13 campaigns in close combat
• Awards & Decorations Include: Distinguished Service Medal, Legion of Merit, Bronze Star Medal with 2 Oak Leaf Clusters, Purple Heart, Meritorious Service Medal Combat Infantry Badge, Ranger Tab, and Parachutist Badge.