LTC Kenneth Hutchison
Mr. Josh Shay
Phone: (620) 235-4859 Fax: (620) 235-4862
• Hometown: Lincoln, Nebraska.
• Graduated PSU ROTC in 1965
• Masters from Washington University in St. Louis, MO.
• Also studied at Harvard University in the Program for Health Systems Management.
• Duty positions include 2LT to Captain as an Infantry Paratrooper.
• Served in US, Germany, and South Vietnam.
• Awards Include: Bronze Star, Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry, Combat Infantrymen’s Badge, Army of Occupation Medal, Several US and Vietnamese Campaign Medals.
• Mr. Mathis has been charged with planning and directing the future of healthcare delivery in the U.S. He is a consultant on healthcare strategy and policy, a speaker on industry issues, and an author. Mr. Mathis was named one of the top twenty-five healthcare executives in the nation by Health Week.