LTC Kenneth Hutchison
Mr. Josh Shay
Phone: (620) 235-4859 Fax: (620) 235-4862
• Colonel Jeffrey Bair graduated from PSU and was commissioned as a 2LT in the Medical Service Corps(MSC) in 1965. He went on to earn his PhD from the University of Kansas in 1971.
• Military Schooling: MSC Basic Officer Course, MSC Advanced Course, Health Care Administration Course, Command and General Staff Course, and Reserve Components National Security Course.
• Assignments: Academy of Health Sciences, Health Services Command, Adjunct Faculty for Command and General Staff College, and Office of the Surgeon General.
• Retired in 1996 after 31 years of active and reserve service.
• Professor Emeritus, Emporia State University.
• Awards and Decorations include: Army Reserve Components Achievement Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Armed Forces Reserve Medal with Hourglass Device, and Vietnam War Medal.