LTC Kenneth Hutchison
MAJ Eric Hollingsworth
Phone: (620) 235-4859 Fax: (620) 235-4862
• Jack H. Overman graduated from Pittsburg State University with a degree in Business Administration in 1940.
• In 1951, PSU as the first Director of the Student Center, a position he held for 34 years until his retirement in 1985.
• In the early 1950’s, the ROTC unit was formed on this campus and Mr. Overman became associated with the Military Science Department and its activities.
• Mr. Overman always felt it was his responsibility to help cadets and officers to plan for military balls and other activities.
• The PSU Student Center was rededicated and renamed the Jack H. Overman Student Center in 1985, and he received the PSU Alumni Meritorious Achievement Award at Commencement in 1986.
• His leadership has included: Chamber of Commerce, the Red Cross and many others.