Skip header navigation
Colonel Irving Warden
- COL Irving Warden graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration.
- Entered the Regular Army as an Infantry officer.
- Served as an Infantry Company Commander in WWII and a Battalion Commander in the Korean War.
- He served on the Army General Staff for two tours and the Join Chiefs of Staff for one tour.
- COL Warden held the role of Professor of Military Science at Pittsburg State University from 1964-1967.
- Awards and Decorations Include: Legion of Merit, Silver Star Medal with Oak Leaf Cluster, Bronze Star with Oak Leaf Cluster, ARCOM with Oak Leaf Cluster, and the Combat Infantryman Badge.