Skip header navigation
Captain Guy Sutherland
- CPT Sutherland graduated from Pittsburg State University in 1957. Commissioned a 2LT in the Transportation Corps.
- After brief tour on active duty, 45th Infantry Division holding positions as an Armor Platoon Leader and Artillery Communication Officer.
- Received his MBA in Management from the University of Tulsa in 1966.
- CPT Sutherland was employed by Phillips Petroleum for 41 years. His last position was Vice President of Chemicals.
- CPT Sutherland remains active in business as a Director of Arvest Bank, Bartlesville and as Managing Member of both Sutherland-Wheeler Farm, LLC.
- He is a Senior Trustee of the PSU Foundation Board of Trustees. He received PSU Meritorious Achievement Award in 1988.