LTC Kenneth Hutchison
MAJ Eric Hollingsworth
Phone: (620) 235-4859 Fax: (620) 235-4862
• Colonel Neptune was commissioned a 2LT in the US Army Medical Service Corps in 1966
• First assignment was as a medical platoon leader, HHC 2/27th Infantry (Wolfhounds), 25th Infantry Division in South Vietnam. During his tour, he was wounded in action.
• After recovering, COL Neptune was assigned as the medical company commander at the US Army Hospital, US Military Academy, West Point, New York.
• In 1977, received his PhD in counseling psychology from Kansas State University.
• Awards and Decorations Include: Combat Medical Badge, Legion of Merit with Oak Leaf Cluster, Bronze Star, Purple Heart, and the Valorous Unit Citation for service while assigned to the 2/27th Infantry Battalion, 25th Infantry Division in 1966.