LTC Kenneth Hutchison
Mr. Josh Shay
Phone: (620) 235-4859 Fax: (620) 235-4862
• Colonel Hobson was commissioned a 2LT, Adjutant General Corps, in 1962 after graduating from Pittsburg State University.
• Military Schooling: US Army Command and General Staff College, and the Army War College.
• Received Master’s Degree in Secondary School Educational Administration from PSU in 1970.
• Assignments include: Chief, Service Branch, Nuclear Training Directorate, Sandia Base, New Mexico; Adjutant General and Chief, Personnel Services Division, 2d Armored Division, Ft. Hood, TX; Commander, Assistant to the Director of the Army Staff, Washington, D.C.
• Awards and Decorations Include: Defense Superior Service Medal, Legion of Merit with Oak Leaf Cluster, Bronze Star Medal, and Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal.