Business and International Education Program
Objectives of the third BIE Grant (2006-2008)
Establishing an BIE Office for Central Asian Business Studies and Research.
Strengthening faculty/student development for internationalization.
Expanding international business outreach programs to local communities.
Developing international business programs in the targeted strategic areas of Central Asia and Russia
Objectives of the second BIE Grant (2004-2006)
- Enhancing the newly developed International Business major degree program to provide high-quality, in-depth international business education.
- Strengthening faculty and student development to enhance their skills and understanding concerning international business.
- Expanding business outreach programs to increase the international business knowledge and trade expertise of local businesses.
Developing specific international business programs in the targeted strategic areas of Russia and Central Asia.
Objectives of the first BIE Grant (2002-2004)
- Development of an International Business Major degree program.
- Supporting Faculty/Student Development for Internationalization.
- Establishing an International Business Outreach Program to area businesses.
- Developing new Learning Resources for business and international education.