Future Educators Association
Future Educators Association is an international student organization dedicated to the recruitment and development of prospective education interested in education-related careers.
What are the goals of FEA?
The Future Educators Association shall:
- Strive to interest students in the field of education early in their school experience.
- Place a strong emphasis on the recruitment of future educators with diverse ethnic, racial, social, and economic backgrounds.
- Strive to promote excellence in students interested in the teaching profession by promoting academic achievement, developing a positive self-image, and encouraging leadership responsibilities.
- Enhance the quality of the school’s educational program by fostering an appreciation for teaching and contributing to the smooth operation of the school.
- Promote a positive image of education to students, parents, and the community and disseminate information about the teaching profession
- Encourage members to be positive role models in the school, the organization, and the community
October 14th, 2013 FEA Conference
Registration Fee: $20 (lunch and t-shirt included)
Registration Form: PDF
Schedule at a Glance
|8:15 - 9:15
||Overman Student Center
|9:15 - 10:15
|10:15 - 11:15
|11:15 - 12:15