Accounting & Computer Information Student Organization
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- To reduce the incidence of fraud and white-collar crime and to assist the membership in its detection and deterrence
- ACFE official web site: www.acfe.com
Beta Alpha Psi
From the ??? official web site:
"BETA ALPHA PSI is an honorary organization for Financial Information students and professionals. The primary objective of Beta Alpha Psi is to encourage and give recognition to scholastic and professional excellence in the business information field. This includes promoting the study and practice of accounting, finance and information systems; providing opportunities for self-development, service and association among members and practicing professionals, and encouraging a sense of ethical, social, and public responsibility."
Beta Gamma Sigma
From the BGS official web site:
" Beta Gamma Sigma is the honor society serving business programs accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Membership in Beta Gamma Sigma is the highest recognition a business student anywhere in the world can receive in a business program accredited by AACSB International.
The Mission of the International Honor Society Beta Gamma Sigma is to encourage and honor academic achievement in the study of business, to foster personal and professional excellence, to advance the values of the Society, and to serve its lifelong members."
Institute of Internal Auditors Student Chapter
- To provide undergraduate and graduate students with an educational and social organization that promotes internal auditing as a career objective
International Business Student Association
To provide undergraduate and graduate business students with an educational and social organization that can enhance the students' knowledge of International Business.
Contact information: email@example.com
Advisor: Dr. Jay van Wyk firstname.lastname@example.org
- To provide a better understanding of the field
of marketing by sponsoring speakers, going on field trips, and working on research projects
- All majors welcome
MBA Association (click to read the bylaws)
- To facilitate and encourage greater interaction among graduate students, faculty, and MBA alumni
- To develop channels of communication between students and faculty and to provide a forum for association with business leaders
- To provide the membership with an opportunity to speak collectively concerning various aspects of the MBA program
- To provide information about job opportunities by holding seminars and serving as a central gathering point for placement information
- To promote the campus-wide recognition of the MBA program at PSU and to augment its recognition by involving business leaders in its activities
- To provide opportunities for business, educational, and social interactions for MBA students
- To promote activities that foster the intellectual and career development of finance students
Omicron Delta Epsilon
Omicron Delta Epsilon is one of the largest international academic honor societies to recognize scholastic attainment in Economics.