There are two ways to create an IM Leagues account.
Click the Registration link on the left hand side of the page and login with your GUS credentials.
Login to GUS, click “Personal Information”, scroll the page down to “Other” and click IM Leagues Portal.
To register/create an account:
Fill out the required information (required for eligibility purposes).
1.Go to www.imleagues.com and click Create Account
2. Enter your information, and use your School email if applicable (@pittstate.edu) and submit.
3. You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
4. You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
1. Click Registration. Login to your IMLeagues.com account using you GUS credentials.
2. Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page
Click on the “Pittsburg State University” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
3. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
5. Choose the division you’d like to play in (Mon/Wed 3:30pm, Tues/Thu 3:30pm etc.)
6. You can join the sport one of three ways:
a. Create a team (For team captains)
i. Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link
on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined
to your team.
1. If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and
2. If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by
Email Address” box, and input their email address.
b. Join a team
i. Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page.
ii. Accepting a request from the captain to join his team.
iii. Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to
iv. Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
c. Join as a Free Agent
i. You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d
like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams,
or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their
There are many new changes to the Intramural Sports program this year:
Teams will need to provide matching uniforms for activities.
The all campus point system has been updated. There will be larger amount of points rewarded to teams who claim a championship during a sport/activity.
Teams must have a 3.0 Sportsmanship rating to be considered eligible for postseason tournaments.
Any team/individual who misses the Mandatory Captains Meeting, or has one forfeit will be considered ineligible for postseason tournaments.
Faculty and Staff will be eligible to participate in Student Intramural Tournaments, and Leagues.
Here are a few of the major changes incorporated to help increase the participation rate and lessen the amount of forfeits that the program has had in the past.